The FeNO+ is a stationary and semi-portable system for accurate and repeatable measurement of Exhaled Nitric Oxide (NO) with off-line measurement from an internal sample bag.
Easy and accurate measurements of Exhaled Nitric Oxide (NO), bronchial, nasal and alveolar for early detection and patient management of asthma and inflammation.
> download (pdf): FeNO+
FeNO+ is a system used to detect, quantify, and monitor airway inflammation and it's response to pharmacological treatment, therapy, screening and assessment of Primary Ciliary Diskinesia (PCD).
- Meets all ERS/ATS guidelines, standardised tests
- Easy software driven testing procedure
- Simple, fast, non-invasive measurement with on-line quality control
- Repeatable measurement, with user replaceable built-in ambient nitric Oxide-free filter
- Lowest cost per test, requires only anti-bacterial filter.
- User-accessible NO cell, long lasting, typically 24 months or longer.
- Stand-alone or integrated module in all Medisoft PFT and Metabolic cart products.
3 TESTING MODES:
- Bronchial at a flow rate of 50ml/s with incentive screen.
- Nasal (option) at a sample flow rate of 100ml/s through a nasal catheter, breathing through resistance for velum closing.
- Alveolar with automatic Calv and Jaw graphic generation, at different flow rates (50, 100 and 150 ml/s).
This test is used to measure the NO concentration in the nasal cavity. The procedure is as follows:
- Patient connects a catheter to one of his/her nostrils.
- Air from the nasal cavity is continuously analysed by the NO electrochemical sensor.
- Throughout the analysis, patient breathes through an expiratory brake so that the velum is closed to prevent any contamination of nasal air with bronchial air.
The FeNO+ can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Micro 5000, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.
Physical Dimensions :
(H x W x D) cm
14 x 26 x 40.5
+/- 10 kg
Power Requirements: 230 VAC 50 Hz or 115 VAC 60 Hz
Power Consumption: +/- 20 VA (module)
Warmup Time: 20 minutes
Meets All Electrical Safety Requirements: IEC60601-1
CE MDD 93/42/EC, Class IIa
Computer Interfacing: Windows 7 Pro / Ultimate / 8.0 / 8.1 ™
Serial interface RS232 / USB 2.0
Temperature: 10 - 35°c
Relative Humidity: 25 to 85 % (non condensed)
Barometric Pressure: 645 to 795 mmHg