The MICRO 5000 spirometer is the building block of your pulmonary function lab.
A modular desktop spirometry system with reliable and accurate testing in a single, compact device.
> download (pdf): Micro 5000
COMPLETE BASIC SPIROMETRY: Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
- Small, compact system
- High precision, reliable, accurate, and stable gold-standard Lilly heated pneumotachograph with no moving parts
- Adult pneumotachograph flow measurement from 0 to 15 l/s
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance
- Multi-flow option: choose additional Lilly pneumotachographs for Pediatrics (0 to 6 l/s) and Newborn (0 to 3 l/s)
Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included
WITH THE MICRO 5000, ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS CAN BE ADDED AT ANY TIME
Bronchoprovocation and Special Resistance Testing:
- PROVO4 Provocation System: automated, software controlled, accurate and safe bronchial provocation testing.
- RINT: resistance measurement using interrupter technique. Ideal for children.
- NEP (negative expiratory pressure): alternative method to detect expiratory flow limitation, which does not require performance of forced expiratory efforts on the part of the patient, or a body plethysmography test.
Respiratory Mechanics Testing:
- MIP – MEP (maximum inspiratory and maximum expiratory pressure): indicator of respiratory muscle strength.
- SNIP: maximal nasal inspiratory pressure using a nasal cannula. A non-invasive indicator of diaphragmatic muscle fatigue.
- P01: inspiratory occlusion pressure at 0.1 seconds, for respiratory muscle drive evaluation.
- Static and dynamic compliance and resistance: measured by intra-oesophageal balloon catheters.
The MICRO 5000 spirometer can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.
Dimensions: (H x W x D) cm 13 x 19 x 29.5
Weight: ±4.2 kg
Power Requirements: 230 VAC/50 Hz or 115 VAC/60 Hz (see device identification label)
Power Consumption: ± 15 VA
Interface PC: Serial RS-232
Meets All Electrical Safety Requirements: IEC60601/1
CE MDD 93/42/EC, Class IIa
Computer Interfacing: Windows 7 Pro / Ultimate/ 8.0 / 8.1 ™
Temperature: 10 to 35°C
Relative Humidity: 25 to 85% (non condensed)
Barometric Pressure: No restriction