The Ergocard Professional is a modular exercise testing system with high performance capabilities and accurate measurements with expandable testing options.
> download (pdf): Ergocard Professional
The advanced Ergocard Professional is the ideal solution for your cardiopulmonary exercise testing needs from pediatrics to high range athletes/sports medicine applications. The system is fully expandable with multiple options, featuring NDIR CO2 and Physical O2 sensor and a minimum 7 years life span.
The lightweight Ergocard features a special flow “pitot tube” transducer, while having the lowest resistance with insensitivity to humidity and turbulence. The temperature of exhaled gas is accurate and linear up to 20 l/sec 350 l/min nominal ventilations. The system can be used with either a face mask or a mouthpiece.
Expair software assists and guides the operator before, during, after the test. The easy gas and volume calibration ensures quality control from the beginning of the test to the results. Featured in the standard configuration are the following testing options.
Basic Spirometry: Includes Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE ERGOCARD PROFESSIONAL:
- Exercise flow-volume loop with flow-limitation evaluation.
- Interface and control of most Bike Ergometers and Treadmills.
- Heart rate chest belt.
- Advanced integrated 12 leads ECG module for resting and exercise applications One touch operation with complete ECG analysis, arrhythmia detection and analysis and real time printing.
- SpO2 integrated module to Clinical optional on Professional.
- Automated Blood pressure external TangoTM option, with exercise artifact rejection.
Additional options included ONLY in the Ergocard Professional:
- IC change during Exercise.
- Re-breathing Indirect Fick Cardiac Output (Qc) test.
- Intra-Breath diffusion test under exercise, with Cardiac Output (Qc), single breath method.
- Lung volumes measurements (TLC, FRC, ERV etc.) with Multi-breath Nitrogen Washout module.
- Hypoxic and Hyperoxic testing mode.
- Nutritional diagnostics, indirect calorimetry, resting energy expenditure test, with face mask.
- Diffusion RTD with Helium (He) or Methane (CH4) trace gas.
The Ergocard Professional can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Micro 5000
Physical Dimensions :
(H x W x D) cm
36 x 27 x 14
Standing - 140 x 73 x 70
Seated - 120 x 73 x 70
+/- 8 kg
+/- 35 Kg
Power Requirements: 230 VAC 50 Hz or 115 VAC 60 Hz
Power Consumption: +/- 62 VA (module)
Warmup Time: 20 minutes
Meets All Electrical Safety Requirements: IEC60601/1
CE MDD 93/42/EC, Class IIa
Computer Interfacing: Windows 7 Pro / Ultimate / 8.0 / 8.1 ™
Serial interface RS232 / USB 2.0
Temperature: 10 - 35°c
Relative Humidity: 25 to 85 % (non condensed)
Barometric Pressure: No restriction